Venue - Melbourne
Knowing Xero is essential to all aspiring accountants because the biggest accounting firms in Australia are using it. Our hands-on live training, delivered by certified trainers, will provide you with the latest in Xero updates and will allow you to take away more than any accounting software training can provide.
Who should attend?
All Accountants looking to start their career in Australia.
It’s a 5 Hours interactive training and you’re supposed to bring your own laptop. The course will consist of lots of hands-on exercises:
- Navigation, Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks including My Xero.
- Settings – Defaults and Settings Inc Chart of Accounts, Invoicing template & custom email setup.
- Sales and Accounts Receivable – Invoicing, Using the approval function, Repeat Invoicing & Statements & Payment Services, credit notes.
- Purchases and Accounts Payable- What it can and can’t do, using the approval function! ABA file payments.
- Bankfeed and Bank reconciliation inc. bank rules, matching, part payments, payments with fees.
- Advanced skills for landing your Accounting career
- Be ahead of the competition
- Learn that it is easy to use