Do you want to work with some of the most talented solution architects in the industry whilst tackling the complexities of the largest global system integrators and customers?
As a Staff Architect working in the End User Computing Office of the CTO, you will have the ability to directly impact successful adoption of VMware Technologies within our global SISO partners and customers. You will be responsible for building the technical vision whilst advising on business transformation with the aim of aligning people, process, and technology. We provide a bridge to Product Management and Engineering with the expectation of developing prototypes that lead to productized features so don’t forget your software requirements hat.
Being a member of a global team we demand your best and in return will provide some of the most interesting and diverse opportunities of your career.
- Architect and build solutions based on real world deployment experience in large enterprise. Specific emphasis on Workspace ONE, Identity Manager, AirWatch and Horizon, in addition to offerings from VMware’s partner ecosystem.
- Work independently or in a team of architects on engagements in a technical leadership role.
- You will design and present technical concepts and specific solutions to internal and external audiences of varying technical capabilities in a clear, concise and easily understood manner.
- Deliver sessions at global VMware & partner conferences.
- Provide architectural oversight for integration of VMware solutions with third party products.
- Lead our system integrator partners on productization, build, run and automation of VMware EUC offerings.
- Manage development of reference architectures & whitepapers.
- Contribute to the company’s strategic vision by seeing opportunities for product, people, and process improvement.
- Build and maintain the confidence of colleagues, managers, and partners.
- Enterprise Architecture skills which enable you to understand the ramifications of deploying and integrating VMware and partner products within complex environments.
- 7+ years experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant, preferably with an IT software or hands-on consulting organization.
- Extensive experience in end user services, virtualisation, networking, storage and cloud services in enterprise and service providers.
- Excel in a fast pace environment demonstrating autonomy in conforming to strategic intent while adhering to team values at all times.
- Ability to travel up to 40% or more throughout Australia, Asia Pacific & Japan. Maintaining a current and valid passport is required and multiple languages is a bonus.
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, HIV status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status including pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vmware.com.