We are a world leading Health & Care organisation with over 22,000 people in Australia and New Zealand, and our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. In Australia, we help to take care of people through our leading health insurance services as well as providing a personalised approach to care through our modern Dental clinic network, our Bupa Optical stores, Bupa Medical Visa services and over 70 Bupa Aged Care Homes. Bupa Therapy, along with our Medical and Wellbeing Centre provide a multidiscipline approach to care.
At Bupa our people are transforming and making a difference in the world of health & care.
About the opportunity
This is a permanent, full time opportunity for a proactive, energetic and results-driven individual, located in our Brisbane CBD Contact Centre.
The purpose of the Customer Value Team is to reduce discontinuance in both the domestic and international market through a range of customer initiatives. Driven by the retention strategy and customer advocacy, the team undertakes activities to further enhance our customer value proposition, in addition to educating the customer on how to make effective use of their Private Health Insurance.
The Customer Value Specialist role is responsible for reducing our customer discontinuance by employing customer-led behaviours. The specialist will explore the needs of the customer and exceed their expectations, spend the necessary time conversing, understanding and recommending tailored solutions and education appropriate to the customer.
Many customer initiatives are undertaken by the team through inbound and outbound phone contact strategies including and not limited to welcoming new customers, acquisition campaigns, value education for ‘high risk’ customers, customer advocacy, changing of cover and other proactive contacts during significant membership periods.
You will be/have:-
- The ability to commence on Friday 4th January
- Previous experience in a sales-related role
- Proven track record to achieve set targets with consistent results
- Demonstrated experience in effectively dealing with customers, including handling objections and complaints
- Well-developed PC and keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on listening, negotiating and influencing
- The ability to contribute as a member of a high performing team
- The ability to work productively in a sometimes-high pressure environment
To apply for this job please visit bupa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.