The talents of our team members, suppliers and partners are critical to the enduring success of Sigma Healthcare and our retail brands Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Chemist King and Discount Drug Stores. With a commitment to teamwork, empowerment and respect, Sigma Healthcare is continually searching for like-minded people to join our expanding team.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team in Eight Mile Plains. Reporting to the National Aged & Community Care Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of specialists providing an exceptional level of customer service, effectively assisting and supporting customers with MPS product and software queries and ensuring service level agreements are exceeded.
About the role:
- Proactively understand customer trends and develop strategies to deliver solutions.
- Build relationships and report with key stakeholders to achieve excellent interpersonal relations.
- Actively assist the team to prioritise issues depending on the criticality and nature, in line with developed frameworks.
- Seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Respond to escalated issues/queries in a timely and professional manager to limit exposure to the business while supporting the team.
- Participate in project and team meetings, and delegate activities to be implemented.
- Build, maintain and document a successful onboarding process that allows for a smooth transition to the MPS system.
- Work in conjunction with the Key Account Managers (KAM) to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Motivate, mentor and coach the Customer Engagement Team to achieve exceptional customer service.
Skills and Experience you will have:
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Ability to drive a culture of collaborative and effective communication
- Continuous improvement mindset with a focus on customer satisfaction
In return, Sigma Healthcare will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Great working relationships
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Safe working environment
- Reward and Recognition of Achievements
- Opportunity to make a difference
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a national criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Our team we’re glad to find Career Of The Day that best suits to you. Good luck!
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.