- Client centric role within the Australian Unity Trustees business
- Conveniently located in the Melbourne CBD
- Join us and thrive!
Australian Unity is a national health, wealth and living mutual company providing products and services designed to help people thrive. More than one million Australians have created a brighter future with us. We are a mutual organisation with 280,000 members, more than 7000 employees and generating more than $2 billion in revenue per annum.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Trustees business as an Account Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Account Management, you will be responsible for the overall health of a portfolio of clients’ accounts including budget and development, implementation and management; asset collection and financial management and client file management.
You will have direct dealings with clients and work hand in hand with the Client Management Team to ensure we are delivering a consistent customer experience. You will work in collaboration with SMEs across the business and Australian Unity more broadly to partner with a Client Manager and deliver solutions to our clients. In addition, you will make client centric decisions, with their best financial interests in mind and in line with their wishes and needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary degree is desirable
- Experience within a trustees environment is highly regarded
- An excellent knowledge of client administration
- Sound understanding of financial principles, including investment approaches and asset classes
- Demonstrated high client centric approach
- A sound understanding of the Guardianship and Administration Act 1986, Wills and Probate Act, TAC Act and the Privacy Act
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving approach to business issues
Your work at Australian Unity will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. We operate with commercial principles and with a strong social purpose to create community value.
The culture at Australian Unity is one that truly operates from its values of Bold, Warm and Honest and we are keen to connect as a priority with those who align with this. We also offer a broad range of benefits and incentives.
To apply for this job please visit career10.successfactors.com.