Bernini Stone and Tiles Pty Ltd
Bernini specialise in wall cladding, mechanical fixings, dimension stone manufacture and installation, import of natural products, tiling services and waterproofing. As importers and manufacturers of marble, granite, travertine, sandstone, limestone and reconstituted stone, we are a well-established company that can accommodate all project sizes and budgets from private houses and multi-storey residential homes to large-scale commercial buildings.
We are a fast growing company that prides on giving our customers the best of the best. Therefore, experience is a must due to our work being of a high standard.
The duties of the are as follows:
- examining plans, measuring and marking surfaces and laying out work
- preparing wall and floor surfaces by removing old tiles, grout and adhesive, filling holes and cracks, and cleaning surfaces
- spreading adhesive onto prepared surfaces and tiles, and setting tiles in position
- using tile-cutting tools to cut and shape tiles needed for edges and corners, and around objects such as fittings and pipes
- ensuring tiles are correctly aligned and spaced
- grouting tiles, and cleaning and removing excess grout applying waterproofing systems
- may lay floors of granolithic, terrazzo, cement or similar composition
- may lay coloured tiles in patterns to create mosaics
We provide commercial and domestic work for our clients.
The successful stonemason applicant will need to have a minimum of 5 years Tiler experience and reference from the previous employer is required. Any formal qualification and safety certification will be highly considered.
Please note that a working visa or holiday visa applicants need not apply. No working visa or holiday visa applicants will be considered.
Competitive wages and benefits available.
If you are driven and hardworking we would love to hear from you and send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org