Our client, a large Australian construction company based in Regional NSW for years.
We provide construction and management services all over Australia and for all kinds of buildings from residential to commercial projects. The company is seeking a Procurement Manager to support our growing business.
- Planning and managing inventory levels
- Analysis of production forecasts to determine procurement strategies
- Reviewing of sales and production forecasts to determine effective procurement strategies
- Dealing with suppliers, internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying cost saving opportunities
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors / suppliers, supply, and price options
- Establish supplier-focused KPIs
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Develop and formalise procurement policies and compliance measures across the group
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers and key internal business stakeholders
- Data analysis and management reporting on trends, opportunities and outcomes
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Local and overseas supplier management
- Have a strong focus on customer / supplier relationships and be financially astute
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a procurement / purchasing / supply chain management role
- Exposure to procurement / strategic sourcing processes and methods that have driven value into businesses’ supply chain
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating contracts with suppliers and delivering business improvements
- Demonstrable experience in engaging cross-functional stakeholders in large organisations to deliver strategic procurement outcomes
- Knowledge of and experience using specific procurement systems/software
- A professional leadership ability and proactive approach to all employees and tasks undertaken
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions, negotiate, establish, and administer contracts, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Second language speaking and written ability preferable.
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org