Mt Evelyn Pharmacy is seeking an enthusiastic and competent pharmacist.
About the company:
Mt Evelyn Pharmacy is a fast pace service focused community pharmacy which offers excellent service delivered with compassion to exceed expectations every time.
- Ensure that displays and shelves are clean and neat and presentation standards maintained
- Ensure that prescriptions are accepted for dispensing in a timely way as per pharmacy procedure
- Counsel consumers on their medication (both prescription and over-the-counter products)
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with local health professionals
- Perform simple extemporaneous compounding on request
- Participate in staged supply and/or opioid substitution programs
- Receive and resolve customer complaints and refer when necessary
- Lead and promote Chemmart Health Services programs
- Supervise, direct and support non-professional team members when required
- Monitor, order and replenish stock as required in collaboration with the Stock Controller
- Assist in the provision of Dose Administration Aids, including confirming accuracy of DAAs packed by non-pharmacists
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (or equivalent)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Experience working in a dispensary
- Retail Pharmacy industry experience
Please email your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications.Please be advised that we respond to potential candidates only.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org