Our client, an established, renowned organisation and regional market leader is giving an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Broker, to work alongside an established member of the team. Based in Kyabram, the company is seeking to employ an Insurance Broker with demonstrable experience of delivering generalist Insurance Broker functions.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of five years experience as an Insurance Broker, have knowledge in all areas of commercial insurance, be qualified to work in the financial services industry, and be familiar with industry specific legislation, procedures and software programs. You will excel in building and maintaining relationships, as you know this is the key to achieving great results for yourself and your clients. You will also be proficient in managing your own portfolio, including all quoting and administration.
Deliver a proactive and flexible Insurance Broker service by providing relevant and appropriate support to all clients, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
- Development of a portfolio of commercial business, with a particular emphasis on profitable growth, providing professional standards and consistency of advice
- Identification and development of new business prospects
- Presenting options and recommendations to clients based on their unique needs
- Policy renewals and preparation of documents
- Gathering information and negotiating terms with underwriters
- Responding to client enquiries, and preparing quotes and proposals.
- Must have solid working knowledge of insurance broker
- High degree of integrity and a sense of compassion for others
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to investigate and identify root cause issues, then craft and implement effective corrective actions for contract workers
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain organised in a fast-paced environment
- A confidential, professional, and diplomatic demeanour
- A bachelor’s related, or equivalent years’ work experience
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org