Our client, an established, renowned organisation and Australian market leader is giving an exciting opportunity for an HR Advisor, to work alongside an established member of the team. Based in Shepparton, the company is seeking to employ an HR Advisor with demonstrable experience of delivering generalist HR functions.
As an expert in HR, the right candidate will demonstrate honed employee relations, with a proven track record of influencing skills coupled with coaching and mentoring which could involve discipline, grievance, appeals, redundancies, performance management and restructure. You will have knowledge of health and safety, recruitment, equality and diversity and HR policy development.
You should be able to demonstrate broad generalist experience with the ability to deal with complex, demanding HR issues.
Deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees, whilst driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
- Legally aware, with the support of the team.
- Upkeep of HR information system.
- Absence management and trend analysis.
- Discipline, grievance and appeals.
- Align performance management with strategic goals.
- Integration and restructuring change leader.
- Policy development.
- On and off boarding.
- Payroll and benefits.
- Health and safety.
- Employee relations.
- Equality and diversity.
- Commercial focus.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or equivalent years’ work experience.
- Must have solid working knowledge of Australian labour laws that affect employment.
- High degree of integrity and a sense of compassion for others.
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking skills; experience with interpreting and analysing data.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to investigate and identify root cause issues, then craft and implement effective corrective actions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain organised in a fast-paced environment.
- A confidential, professional, and diplomatic demeanor.
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org