We are a leading manufacturing company based in Regional Victoria for over 15 years, and developed our business in South Australia for nine years.
We provide pallets all over Australia and designed for all kinds of pallets from raw materials to product, and offer extensive cold storage and warehouse facilities, provide storage solution as well. We are growing rapidly these years. The company is seeking a Contract Administrator to support our growing business locally and internationally.
- Participate in scope works planning, ensuring that score gaps are minimised, cost efficiencies are maximised and contractor capabilities are considered, collecting , analyzing and reporting data associated with projects
- Prepare procurement strategies, identification of potential contractors, procurement methods and timing.
- Provide management and leadership to other commercial roles, including direct reports
- Maintain contact and good working relationships with a broad range of contractors, Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals and others, maintain good awareness conditions and movements, to ensure all goals are met
- Responsible for inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- Assess commercial and contractual risks, identify and implement appropriate controls and escalate actual or potential issues to relative staffs and departments
- Provide commercial support for self-perform works
- Other adhoc duties as require
You will be an enthusiastic, self motivated, adaptive and experienced professional. The successful applicant will preferably have:
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in related
- Significant industry experience
- Have minimum 3 years working experience as Contract Administrator or similar position
- Demonstrated experience in contracts
- High level of computer skills in all relevant software
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised, prioritise tasks, manage time and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to understand contract obligations and requirements and comply with company policies and procedures
- Second language speaking and written ability preferable
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]