Our client, a fast developing construction company located in Melbourne VIC, is seeking to hire a knowledgeable and reliable individual for this career opportunity.
To fulfill the role, you may need to identify necessary resources and create and execute a working plan with production schedules and timelines. Your core responsibility as a construction project manager is overseeing the project, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and control budget.
Ensures that the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. Makes sure that the project has effective resources and manages relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors). Also responsible for managing the work of consultants, allocating and utilising resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team.
- Manage construction contracts including the leading of project meetings and contract progress meetings. Consulting with all roles include Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical etc.
- Coordinating all related resources, from labour to procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment.
- Negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Support the contractor in a positive way to achieve the goals in terms of cost, time and quality.
- Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- Building under contract, or subcontracting specialized building services
- Managing financials across the projects, budgeting and forecasts
- Project programming
- Overseeing procurement
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders
- Design management
- prepare feasibility study and cost analysis
- Project time and cost management
- coordinate and support sales team regarding projects procedure
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in Construction Industry
- Must have proven experience in supervising construction project, this role allows for a great utilisation of previous skills and experience
- Have minimum 10 years working experience as Construction Project Manager or similar position
- Ability to prioritise and be pro active
- Solid contracts administration background and project coordination skills, experience in delivering multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate and skilled in the use of MS Office software.
- Mandarin speaking and written ability preferable.
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org