We are an Australian construction company based in Melbourne Victoria for over 5 years.
We provide construction and management services all over Australia and for all kinds of buildings from residential to factories and warehouses projects. The company is seeking a Construction Project Manager to support our growing business locally and focused market.
- Manage construction contracts including the leading of project meetings and contract progress meetings. Consulting with all roles include Architects, Engineering Professionals and other professionals, and Technical etc.
- Involved strategic negotiating as management role
- Coordinating all related resources, from labor to procurement and delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Negotiating with building owners, property developers and subcontractors involved in the construction process to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Support the contractor in a positive way to achieve the goals in terms of cost, time and quality.
- Building under contract, or subcontracting specialized building services
- Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- Overseeing the standard and progress of subcontractors’ work
- Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Construction, Engineering or related.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience in Construction Industry
- Must have proven experience in supervising construction project, this role allows for a great utilisation of previous skills and experience
- Have minimum 10 years working experience as Construction Project Manager or similar position
- Solid contracts administration background and project coordination skills, experience in delivering multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Second language speaking and written ability preferable.
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]