Work Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $ 55,000-65,000
Located in Tullamarine, VIC, our employer of choice is seeking to hire a knowledgeable and reliable individual for this career opportunity. The right candidate must have some experience in civil projects, building on existing internal and external client relationships. You will also be a team player, with a strong sense of commitment and the desire to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Enabled to make a positive impact in an organisation that values you and your contributions! Whilst being a driven and influential individual, you will play an integral role in the projects as part of an experienced team. You will enjoy a growing, fast-paced organisation that offers ongoing commitment to professional development, and career growth opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for works projects and maintenance programs including estimating, quality control, budgeting, programming, WHS, environmental , management, daily costing, on site auditing, raising work orders, approving work orders, variations, monitoring expenditure and forecasting.
- Planning, analysing and monitoring the designs of the programs.
- Consult and/or negotiate with others in relation to capital works and maintenance programs.
- Contribute to the development of the forward Works and Maintenance Programs. This includes the ongoing review of programs and where necessary seeking additional funding.
- Supervise Works Supervisors and provide guidance, technical support and advice when required.
- Lead and manage construction and maintenance teams through Works Supervisors for the effective, efficient and competitive delivery of the Department’s works programs within agreed budgets, time frames and quality frameworks.
- Ensure the application of project management techniques, civil engineering standards and relevant documentation.
You will be an enthusiastic, self motivated, adaptive and experienced professional. The successful applicant will preferably have:
- Bachelor Degree in related major
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD and/or 2D design software applications
- at least 5 years’ professional experience as a Drafting professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Site layout design including site bulk earthworks
- Alignment Design – Horizontal and Vertical – overlays, widening design, dual/section carriage way/passing lanes
Interested applicants should include a cover letter addressing the qualities listed above, as well as your current CV, emailed to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com